Title: Job Captain/Project Designer (5 -7 yrs. exp.)
Location: Boston, MA
ci design seeks a motivated and experienced Job Captain/Project Designer to join our team located in Boston. In this position you will participate in the development of project documentation process and coordination with the Project Architect and other team members.
• Must be able to produce and assemble a coordinated drawing set and understand file structure.
• Apply technical knowledge in developing building systems and construction details.
• Must have understanding of engineering systems and documents with the ability to coordinate these with the architectural design solution.
• Ability to drive an intern production team with an understanding of the importance of drawing set.
• Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents.
• Work with consultants, contractors, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
• 5-7 years of POST-graduate experience in architecture or related position.
• Knowledge of basic CAD standards and overall print legibility.
• Should be a self-starter and possess good organizational skills.
• Should be familiar with a variety of construction methods/materials as they relate to firms project types.
• Required competencies include AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch-Up and Microsoft Office.
• Additonal graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.