Title: Intern Architect (3-5 yrs. exp.)
Location: Boston, MA
ci design seeks a motivated and experienced Intern Architect/Designer to become an integral part of our team located in Boston. Candidate must be ready to be immersed in many projects and assume a lead role on the production of construction documents for various projects.
• Ability to understand the importance of a drawing set and file structure.
• Assist with specific technical design aspects of assigned projects including evaluation and recommendation of design solutions.
• Ability to demonstrate innovative design solutions with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must have 3–5 years of POST-graduate experience in architecture or related position.
• Knowledge of basic CAD standards and overall print legibility.
• Should have good organizational skills.
• Should possess an interest in professional growth, while gaining training and experience applicable for IDP credits toward professional licensure.
• Required competencies include AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch-Up and Microsoft Office.
• Additional graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.