Title: Architect (5-8 yrs. exp.)
Location: Baltimore, MD
ci design seeks a motivated and experienced design-oriented Architect to join our team located in Baltimore. Experience collaboration throughout the design process with a creative group and diverse mentors on a wide variety of project types.
• Plans, coordinates, and works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks.
• Must be able to plan and execute projects, manage junior staff, and interface with clients and consultants.
• Assists with construction document preparation.
• Revises drawings and renderings.
• Organizes files, materials, and displays.
• Provides technical guidance to junior staff.
• Ability to assist in managing junior staff and consultants.
• Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction phase.
• Ability to solve problems encountered, and receives guidance on complex projects.
• 5–8 years of experience in architecture or related position.
• Exercises independent judgment in selection and use of standard techniques.
• Required competencies include Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and REVIT.
• Knowledge of other graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.
• Knowledge of building codes, standard and building structures.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.